Our Crazy Bunch!

Our Crazy Bunch!

Monday, March 03, 2014

What have we done?

Not a dang thing! Hahahaha!

We've had some stress (I've had some stress!). Because I don't have many pictures I'll just give you a list of what we've done in the last 2 months.

1. Got snowed in for 3 days. Lots of fun!
2. Had a V-day date with my honey sponsored by my school. Enjoyed that time with him and my coworkers. I love my coworkers!
3. Devin is working hard on Battle of the Books. Competition is on March 14th. Good luck to him! I hope they win.
4. I got my bus driver's license. Yep, I can drive them things now!
5. More snow. Seriously? We didn't need more. We've been getting snow every other week for the last 6 weeks I think! I'm ready for Spring now. Really I am!

See? That wasn't a lot was it? We've been trucking right along with work and school like the rest of you. I really wish I would take more pictures. I don't think we have any snow pictures with me in them either. I promise I was in the snow!

We are taking it slow and easy and just enjoying our little family unit!

Lots of love to you all! We're still alive, just quietly so.

1 comment:

  1. It occurs to me, since we moved to Savannah you only live 5 1/2 hours away from us. We should totally visit each other and get to know each other again ('cause let's face it, it's been so long we've both changed a LOT!)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search